Terms & Conditions.
Website Terms & Conditions
The www.dmdecking.co.uk is operated by DM Decking Limited.
Our contact details are as follows:
DM Decking Ltd
Bandeath Industrial Estate
Company Registration No: SCO555283
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01786 450936
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read them in full before you use our website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions do not use this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms.
Use of this Website
You will be able to access most parts of this website without registering your details with us.
You are permitted to print and download material from this website on the following basis:
• you do not modify graphics or documents
• you do not reproduce any content without our prior written consent
• you do not store or include any part of this website on public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written consent
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us.
Links To and From Other Websites
Any links to third party websites on this website are provided for your convenience. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. We are not responsible for these websites or their content. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may do so on the basis that the conditions below:
• you do not amend, distort or alter the appearance of our logo
• you do not imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party
• you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present false information about us
• the website from which you link is owned by you
• the website from which you link does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party or does not comply with any applicable laws and regulations
You shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website because of such linking.
We endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime. Where possible, we try to give warning of maintenance issues that may result in downtime however we shall not be obliged to provide such notice. Access to this website may be suspended without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Whilst we endeavour to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date. We make changes to the content or material on this website at any time, without prior notice.
We, any other party (whether or not they are involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website) do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Law and Jurisdiction